What Payment Methods Are Available for Me to Pay My Utility Bill?
There are five options on how you can pay your utility bill.
- In person. The Bay County Utility Services Administration Building is located at:
3410 Transmitter Road
Panama City, FL 32404
- Money Orders
- Debit Card Payments (With a Valid ID)
- Credit Card Payments (With a Valid ID) We only accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- Drop box. The drop box is located to the right of the front entrance of the Utility Services Department Building. You can drop your bill off at any time in that box. The box is emptied every morning, Monday through Friday. Any payment received after 7:30 a.m., will be posted to your account the next business day.
- Online. You can pay your utility bill online. Please have your utility bill close by when you set up your account and/or pay your bill. Pay your water bill at our eGovPLUS online payment portal. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for payment to post to your Utility account. Please do not use this service if you are at risk of disconnection.
- Credit card over the phone. You can call the Bay County Utility Services Administration Building at 850-248-5010 to pay your utility bill over the phone with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover at no additional fee.
- Through postal mail. You can mail in your Utility payment by sending it to the Bay County Utility Services Administration building. Please give the mail enough time to get here so that there is no late fee applied.