How do I request speed humps in my neighborhood?

Speed humps can be requested by any of the following methods:

  1. Neighborhood requests (a minimum of five signatures from the owners of five separate properties in the neighborhood will be required before the study will be initiated).
  2. Regulatory agency request (i.e., Sheriff).
  3. Bay County Traffic Engineering Staff field reviews.

All requests should be sent to the:

Bay County Traffic Engineering Division
840 W 11th Street
Panama City, Florida 32401

For additional information please read the Speed Hump Policy and Procedures for residential areas page or download the Speed Hump introduction form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a missing or damaged traffic sign?
2. How do I report a traffic signal malfunction?
3. How do I request speed humps in my neighborhood?
4. How do I request a traffic study?
5. How do I obtain traffic count information?